On Windows, click the Start menu, search for “msconfig”, and then click on the Startup tab. A list of programs will pop up, and you can uncheck the ones you don’t want automatically launching. If you can’t justify Spotify launching every time you turn on your computer, consider stopping it from happening. Programs that automatically launch and keep running eat up a lot of your computer’s memory. Stop programs from automatically launching when your computer turns on.
A Spotlight On Factors For Healthy Habits
Sometimes, you need to keep a bunch of tabs open to complete an important project — but if you’re done looking at a web page, it’s best to close it. Unused tabs on internet browsers hog a ton of memory and slow down your computer. HubSpot uses the information you provide to us to contact you about our relevant content, products, and services. You may unsubscribe from these communications at any time. Windows 10 reset VS clean install VS fresh start, what’s the difference?
Speedy Programs In Healthcare – An Intro
- Piriform is run by smart individuals who get marketing.
- Shred files and disk health buttons launch to other utilities that must be downloaded and installed separately.
- They want you to believe that their Windows registry cleaner is the 2nd coming.
- Didn’t find as much junk as most of the other tools but it’s highly regarded among those who appreciate its no-frills design and open source license.
- Found 229MB – The most barebones CCleaner-esque data scanner we tested.
CCleaner Professional Plus is a PC-enhancing toolkit that breathes new life into heavily used machines. Its boot time improvements are the best we’ve seen, but its other enhancements aren’t quite as potent.
A constantly overheated computer will eventually turn into a sluggish computer. If your laptop is hot to the touch, it’s working too hard and you need to let it cool down. To ventilate your computer, point a fan at it install whatsapp and use it on a flat surface, so air can properly flow underneath it.
Read this post to learn them and choose a proper one for OS reinstallation. Then it will reset your computer automatically and the broken items will be deleted. Then you just need to wait for the process to be completed and check if the broken items are deleted. If you are looking for a method to fix broken registry items, this post is what you want.