Just what are video games: their kinds, classification and genres, also cheats, trainers, experienced review stories, advice as well as a great deal more
A video game is largely a beneficial computer strategy or an digital system that implements the gameplay “gameplay, from English. Gameplay”.
Synonyms of your respective considered of “video game” are the terms “digital game” , “computer game” , “video game device” , “video game for PC” and so on. Inside the English -speaking game space, the phrase " Video Game" is used to denote video games.
Mandatory elements of any video games are:
- Visual interface by means of which the player “gamer, from English. Gamer” controls the gameplay;
- Game environment – setting “from English. setting”, which includes a actual time, place of action, external attributes belonging together with the game with star ruler 2 console commands.
Generally, such games are based on stories from films, literary works, political events. The reverse system can also be observed when, based on specific video games, full -length films are made. Using the United States went further, giving computer games the status of an independent form of art, or grim dawn trained hard download.
Genres of video games
One through the most common criteria for classifying video games is their genre. Below we will present a separate list of video games genres, which has received recognition of most gamers and video games observers.
Classification by genres involves the attribution of a chosen video game towards the following categories:
- instruction games “they are based around the need to perform specified actions aimed at education a predetermined skill”;
- strategies “plot games that require a player in examination for the situation and make unobvious decisions; something a bit added than just logical games like checkers or chess”;
- arcades “games for dexterity and attentiveness”;
- adventure games “"boils" , for your rule. based on historical plots and scripts”;
- digital simulators “virtual prototypes of real objects and processes associated with car management or other equipment and the like;
- motion “from English. Motion – motion; games suggesting constant clattering by buttons and rotation with the mouse; games with an exciting plot, involving active and ongoing actions along with the player”;
- puzzles and logically games “all versions of board games, including the mentioned chess and checkers”;
- Mixed “any combination involving the attribution of video games to significantly a lot more than just one genre, for example, action and tactic that teaches the game and the simulator”.
The main trends in just the gaming industry of recent years are a bias in direction of mixing genres, the implementation of high -quality three -dimensional graphics, filling the game scenarios with meaning and dynamics on planet zoo cheats.
Classification of video games
Video games may very well be classified on other grounds. The most commonly represented below.
Depending inside the number of platforms used, video games are divided into those:
- which are installed on personal computers;
- under which specialized prefixes “consoles” are developed;
- which are installed on mobile equipment.
Based to the themes, video games are divided into:
- Cyberpank and others.
The number of players involved can serve as an independent criterion for dividing the video game into:
- Single -user “one particular player”
- Multipoling “two or a bit a little extra players”.
The presence/absence of network variations – an auxiliary criterion into the classification of video games are divided into:
- those that allow you to play by applying the Internet;
- Those who do not provide such opportunity to players.
Depending on the items used, video games may be “1” text or “2” graphic “the latter, in turn, is generally two- or three-dimensional”. Most video games are created for people, although their specific versions are designed for other living creatures, for example, just cause 3 100 save with dlc. These are distinct applications or gadgets that make the pet monitor the image of your mouse all over the screen or otherwise show activity.